Your topic guide:
Land Stewardship Letter Editor / Media Coordinator
Land Stewardship Project
Show all resources for this topic
- Community Forestry Resource Center
CFRC promotes responsible forest management through the organization and support of sustainable forestry cooperatives and landowner groups.
- Gardening, Urban Gardening, Parks & Agriculture & Forestry, and Open Space Resource Groups
This is a listing of state-wide and Twin Cities community gardening, urban agriculture and forestry, and open space organizations.
- Land Stewardship Project
The Land Stewardship Project is a grassroots membership organization made up of farmers, rural & urban residents, working together to secure a healthful food supply, preserve soil, water and wildlife, & support diversified, profitable family-sized farms.
- Local Food in Minnesota
A variety of resources are available for those interested in locally grown food in Minnesota, including a free Local Food: Where to Find It, How to Buy It guide.
- LocalHarvest.org - Where you can find local farmers on the internet!
The web site with maps and a zip-code location finder that helps you find farm-fresh food grown close to home and marketed directly to you from the farmers who grew it.
- National Sustainable Agriculture Information Service - ATTRA
The excellent ATTRA web site and service provides information and technical assistance to farmers, ranchers, extension agents, educators, and others involved in sustainable agriculture.
- Sustainable Agriculture Assistance - MN Institute for Sustainable Agriculture, and MOFIE
The Minnesota Institute for Sustainable Agriculture (MISA) provides a wide range of assistance on sustainable agriculture.
- Sustainable Agriculture in Minnesota: State of the Business and Assistance
The Energy and Sustainable Agriculture Program (ESAP) was established in 1987 in response to concerns over the impact of conventional agricultural practices on farm profitability, health and the environment.
- Sustainable Farming Association of Minnesota
A farmer-run, nonprofit organization, founded in 1988 by farmers wishing to create an information-sharing network about sustainable farming practices.
- Urban Farming: Examples; Policy; Technical Guides
Urban farming has many advantages and can be a significant contributor to community food supplies.