Feb 20-Feb 21, 2013
Clean Energy Resource Teams 2013 Conference
Clean Energy Resource Teams (CERTs) Conference - February 20 - 21, St. Cloud
The following language is modified from the web site above.
CERTs 2013 Conference: Community-Driven Clean Energy
February 20-21, St. Cloud, MN at the River's Edge Convention Center
CERTs 2013 will be an exploration and celebration of successful energy efficiency and renewable energy projects, and a coming together of hundreds of amazing people who are working to create a clean energy future in their communities and beyond.
CERTs 2013 will begin with in-depth workshops and an evening reception on February 20th, and continue with a daylong conference on the 21st.
It will be a place for you to connect with friends and colleagues and develop new relationships that can help you advance your work.
Five reasons you should attend:
1. Learn from others about projects you can do in your community
2. Make valuable connections with people from your region and across Minnesota
3. Get access to 60 exhibitors who can help your project move forward
4. Go home with resources and contacts to share with your local community
5. You’ll love it! 100% of attendees rated the 2011 conference above average
This year the conference is focused more than ever on conversations and action. You're there to make connections and find clean energy projects that you can do in your community. CERTs 2013 will make it easier for you to do both.
Goals of CERTs 2013 Conference:
1. Bring people together around clean energy for conversations and action
2. Celebrate community accomplishments in 10 years since CERTs began
3. Move at least 5 clean energy projects forward in each region of Minnesota
Early bird pricing ends January 15, 2013: $40 for pre-conference workshops and reception on 2/20/13, and $50 for full day conference on 2/21/13. Registration fees increase modestly after January 15.
You can see the agenda, learn more, and register to attend, sponsor, or exhibit at http://2013.mncerts.org
For more information, contact:
For more information, see http://www.cleanenergyresourceteams.org/events/CERTs2013
Topics: Communities, Energy, Statewide/Global
Submitted By: Paul Moss
Back to calendar